Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aubree Gets a Piano!!







Holy Moly!! I still can't believe it!! So my amazing, wonderful, adorable hubby surprised me with an early Christmas present this past month and I about died!! He found this incredible piano on Craigslist for FREE!! For those of you who don't know what Craigslist is, it's a great website where people can buy, sell, trade items and post job listings, etc., it really is a great website! So, I guess there was a little old couple that just wanted to get rid of their piano and Micah happened to be on the website at the right time and snagged it before anyone else could!! Lucky for me!! So, he and our good friend Clark went and picked it up that day with Clark's pick-up and brought it home all by themselves! I still don't know how they did it! Other-than-the-fact that they're both incredibly strong, masculine, good-looking, did I mention strong, men!! N e way, needless-to-say, I was very surprised and overjoyed!! I absolutely love it and play it everyday!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's so not cool! I have wanted a piano for so long I can't even tell you. And then to make things even worse it was FREE!!! I hate you. Just kidding thats great, there's nothing like a great deal! Could you tell your husband to get looking for me. I know I would never have that kind of luck! Talk to you soon =)